Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The start of a new way of life!

Well today I decided to start a blog!
Never thought I would do that but there is a first for everything. Well today is a start to a new way of life for me! Today I am doing my first cleanse day of the Isagenix Health and Wellness program, and I am already feeling good and starting to feel healthy.

Today is a start to a new way of life.
There are so many things that I need to start doing so first priority for me is getting my health back. We are nothing and can do thing with out or health, and most of us would give anything for our health back if we ever lost it. That is how I have felt over the last 6 months either being sick my self or sick kids! I want to be that Mom that can do things with my kids not the one that sits back and watches because of poor health! Today I start my journey to weight loss and healthy eating choices!

Today is the start of keeping a record of the things I do.
since I am on the computer most of the time I feel that this would be a way of keeping track or a journal of the things my Family does and the way I feel during the day! maybe one day I will be able to put it in a book so my kids can read and see the record that I have made of their lives. I have had a hard time since being married to Find time to keep this record written in a journal so here is to blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting...good luck on your new journey of health. Health is a very important part of life. Our bodies are essentially temples and we have to do what we can to take care of them.

    ReplyDelete