Friday, January 13, 2012

Family Fun!


Swimming and Pizza


Even though we have had some heart ache this past week we have been able to suppress it with a little Family fun! My sister invited us over to the hotel for Swimming and Pizza something that we don't always get to do especially with family!! We had such a good time it was nice to see family and see the cousins playing together! my sister took all the pics that I am about to post as I didn't have my camera but she was able to capture some really good shots of my kids!!


Ethan sitting at the hot tub just getting a feel for the water!

Ethan found the little kids slide and thought it was the best thing in the world! He didn't want to get off of it! He had so much fun!
Erika found the little kid slide and couldn't get enough of it!
Erika Hanging in the hot tub! She loves that warm water just like her dad!
Erika wanted to go down the big slide so bad but I didn't have the right kind of shorts on to go down so we found a girl that was there to take her down and this was right before she decided it would be a nice day to drowned! but I jumped in and saved her! just need to teach her remember to hold your breath!
Jaxon has never been a water kid until we moved to Calgary and this pick is so funny My sister captured it just as he was holding his breath before hitting the water! I think this is so much fun cause he never stopped till it was time to go!
Jaxon swimming to the edge of the pool to get out and go down the slide again!




I love hanging out with my family especially doing fun recreational stuff like this! It kind of takes me back to when I was kid! I can still remember going swimming at the Cardston Pool all the time! Glad we got to spend time with family! Family is so precious and we need to stay close to the ones we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment