Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Disaster of a Bedroom!







Disaster of a bedroom!


I Can't believe how long I let me room just pile up with baskets full of folded clothes and just Junk! I guess when you move you don't always get everything unpacked and then sometimes when you clean everything gets piled into your room to save time on cleaning! Me it is all of the above and just not having enough energy this pregnancy to clean and organize! but I had to clean it as I needed room to put the play pen for the baby in there some where! and I didn't want my side of the bed against the wall any longer! so here are some of my embarrassing pictures of my room!

This shot is of the closet area that never got fully unpacked when we moved and where all my baskets of folded laundry ended up! SAD!

My closet now all nicely organized and boxes are gone play pen is set up and ready for when baby comes! now I don't have to worry where the baby is going to sleep!


I feel so good to get this done it isn't everyday you take on a project like that! and actually get done before the day is out! but I am one of those determined women! when I put my mind to something I do it.. or in never gets done and will just sit and wait! not to mention it will be nice to have a clutter free room for a while! I guess until we start adding baby things!

Maybe now that my room looks nice I can put some things on the walls and make it look that much more like a room!

Now it is definitely time to REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment