Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mountains (trials)!

 Today I stayed home from church as I am in the last part of my pregnancy and can't get around much, and haven't been feeling to awesome either! been very exhausted and drained! So for part of my time home I relaxed and slept to try and get some of my energy back! the other part of it I had a shower to continue to relax and then I decided to go down to my computer and watch some movies on the LDS website one really caught my eye! called "Men's hearts shall fail them" and in there Elder Russell M Nelson quoted "Perfection comes not in this life but in the next life, don't demand things that are unreasonable but demand of your self improvement." as I look at my life and the things that I have personally been going through. I have sat back and always wondered how it is that Satan is so cunning to sneak in and take away that you have been working so hard towards! you make goals as an individual and as a family and think that you are doing so well to keep it going! and it just takes one time of saying I am too tired to do that tonight! and then you are back to not doing those things you know are the way and the light of the Gospel!  As I heard this quote from Elder Neslon it reiterated to me that I don't have to be perfect in this life as long as I demand of my self to improve my situation as I realise that I have faltered! I know that is way easier said than done but as long as you let the Lord guide you then you will get what you are needing at that point in your life!

     As a family we have always even when I was a kid watched Walt Disney as our movie time and today just happened to be Hanna Montana and I absolutely love this song she sings at the end! it is not a song about religion but if you listen to the lyrics then it really does take on a higher meaning to Climb ( endure to the end) meaning for me! We are always going to have trials (mountains to climb) and it doesn't matter how long it takes us to get over it but how we endure it! and we may not always endure it well but the Saviour Loves us for who we are! He knows our hearts, and he knows we are doing our best to get over that mountain...

As I prepare my self to have another Child in just a few short weeks! I have had to really think about what the Saviour wants!  I for a long time didn't want this baby and still have a hard time wrapping my head around having a fourth child and being able to cope! but I know the Lord would not have given me this blessing if he didn't know that I could do it! The Lord works in really mysterious ways! he knows our hearts before we do! every time I feel this baby move I know that I will Love him as soon as I see him..  No matter how many times I have said to my self! why am I having another child? I didn't want this, Not right now! I always new we would have four kids but after my last miscarriage and then moving to a big city I wanted to wait for a while, but the Lord had a different plan for me! and I have come to learn to accept it! The LORDS will be done! not mine! I know that the more I turn to my Saviour the more he will help and bless me through my Mountains.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment