Friday, September 18, 2015

My Favourite part of Higher Laws..

There is so many things to be grateful for in life. Over the last few days  I have been at this Event called Master your power within. There have been so many lessons that I have learned, but thanks to Brandon Broadwater I have come to realize that you can go no where that matters with out your Partner. 

I have realized, that it doesn matter how much success I have in life, if I can't share it with My husband it truly doesn't matter. 

I have wanted to put the Higher Laws that I have so desperately needing to here into practice, but I couldn't reach my full potential if my Husband wasn't on the same page. I have seen miracles happen in the last few days. 

I have learned new things I didn't realize before and it has brought me so much joy to be able to share that joy with my husband because we are in the same state of mind. 

I am truly grateful to Brandon Broadwater for his willingness to teach the Higher Laws of life. If each of us cleave unto the principals taught we can make huge impact in the lives of those we love, and cherish. We will go everywhere that Matters with them.  And we will create the influence we need to encourage those around us to share their light with others. 

1 comment: