Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

So today I started my week long journey of spring cleaning! today was a long day washing loads and loads of laundry from my kids clothes that are too small but I can say that I am getting rid of at least 2 bags of girls clothes 0-24 months and at least 1 bag of boys 0-18 months so that feels good to get some stuff cleaned up and to be able to give it to some one that needs it!

There is yet much to do! before I will feel like I am done with the sorting! but I think that in the long run it will be good! I will feel like I don't have a lot of extra baggage to deal with! I Know that most of the stuff that is in my shop we don't need since it is just sitting there and most of it has sat there for 3 years so obviously I don't need it! I certainly have not missed it! so it will be gone by the end of the week! and my shop will be organized if it is the last thing I do this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment